WEEK 22 My Own Personal Time Capsule

Choose 6 meaningful objects/ visual opportunities for your own personal time capsule, decide on what form your time capsule will take, is it a box, digital space or some thing else?

If I had to choose something to preserve my precious memories or objects, it would be a bookcase or a smart cat.

• Study Aspect ( objects and visual picture )

The reason why I choose this picture is that it can well illustrate my interests and my childlike innocence. I want my personality and interests to be preserved forever.

Photo taken at student residence in the UK

The reason why I choose this picture is that it is the first homework I have done since I started to contact art. This is a graphic design course. We will make a poster for the “Ukiyo-e” exhibition as required. This is my final product.

Image made in the winter of 2019

• Extracurricular Interests ( visual pictures)

This is an interest I have fallen in love with since childhood. I will write my own novels or movie scripts in my spare time. Below is a picture of one of the main characters in two of my favorite novels. So that’s why I chose them, because I really like my work.

• Music Attainments ( object and visual pictures)

This is my favorite singer, Michelangelo. The pictures were taken at musicals and live performances that I went to see. His music has been playing for almost my entire childhood and to this day.

Shot in Beijing 2018 and 2020

• My Life Time( object )

This is my dog.I have fed him for nine years. So you can see how important it is to me.

It was just taken on my sofa

• My Regret ( objects )

Because I’ve always loved animals. But I will feed and take care of stray cats outside because I can’t keep cats at home. These two pictures were taken in my community. They are both stray cats that I feed. I hope this love will continue even after I get my own cat.

It was shot in the community where my family belongs. The first is often found in my downstairs garage. The second is often found in the neighborhood pool